Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I Dream of Sophie

Last night I was having a weird dream about a family that left their burning home and went to a house on the seashore. Sadly they ended up being attacked by samuri warriors in a dragon float, but the point is how I woke up. Something was pulling me, like sand sliding under my feet. I could almost feel the prickliness of the seashells. When I came to I discovered that Sophie was laying on my chest, licking the inside of my forearm. I guess I started to drift back to sleep mid-pet when she decided that I *really* needed to wake up and so began to nibble on my arm. Please note that the inside of the forearm is quite sensitive and had it not been for the benadryl that I took earlier to help me sleep, I do believe that I would have yelped.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home