Monday, November 20, 2006

The Last Weekend of Hedonism

The last 72 hours have brought me many things. Some pleasant, some odd, and some sneezes.
  • considering buying a helmet
  • it's been too long between deep cleanings
  • counter space is a wonderful thing
  • I hope this is just a 24 hour bug and not the flu
  • Chistmas is nigh
  • realizing that I need people to bake more
  • there are far too many sugar-deprived people out there
  • coming to accept that no one will finish a pan of Igor bars
  • driving from here to Fort Smith should not be that difficult
  • monkeys are fun and cute
  • I want a 'For Dummies' library and I truly believe that I will be the smarter person for it

Watching this video really makes me want to request window-attachable bird feeders for Christmas. I really think I'll be a better cat owner for it. ;)

    Labels: , , , ,

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Thérèse said...

    I want pie. This post made me want pie.

    11/21/2006 05:09:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home