Friday, October 20, 2006

What's That Movie?

Last night I was watching Bringing Up Baby. Gods I love that movie. Mostly becuase of Katherine Hepburn. She just makes any movie that she's in, you know? And I just saw on Wiki that it was the first movie to use the word 'gay' in a homosexual way. Click here for a video clip. It's hilarious.

Anyway, as she was getting arrested for singing outside of a house, it hit me that I had seen a remake of this movie. About twenty years ago. It's obvious when you think about it: boy meets girl, boy meets big cat, girl and big cat are close, girl wants to get close to boy but boy is too afraid of big cat, big cat belongs to old rich person, boy and girl get together in the end.

C'mon. You know you know it. Two snaps and a zorro snap to whoever comments with the title in the comments of the movie that I am thinking of.

Clue: 1987.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home