Thursday, October 19, 2006

Halloween Movie Pick #10

The Nightmare Before Christmas

Now out in theatres on 3D!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A stop animation movie about a world of holidays where the leader of Halloweentown discovers Christmastown?! Why wasn't there a movie like this during my childhood? Now, if only we could get Tim Burton to make a stop animation pirate movie. I'm sure it will involve some sort of skeletal bride, maybe it will be called Pearl's Skull. What do you think? Burton is like the ghoulish prince of the theatre. Yet, any picture of him that I've seen? He has a wacky smile on. Maybe it's because he married Helena Bonham Carter. What do you think?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Of course, one of the best things about this movie is the music. Especially the opening song. Sometimes I just want to pause the movie so that I can live in the world a little longer.

Labels: ,