Monday, March 13, 2006

The Truth About Valancy Jane and Therese Pt. Two

Last Monday I was supposed to have posted footage of VJ and Rezzie's REAL LIFE relationship but it was stolen. Since then I've been trying to get some of my life back. They haggled me on my phone for hours after Chlace and I first told the net about the game these two were playing. I told them that the only way I would retract my post was if they told me why they were lying about their relationship, but they wouldn't. This went on all week. Then it happened. There was a knock on my door Sunday night. I looked out and no one was there, but when I looked down there was a green box. I have some quirky friends and the worst I expected to be in the box was a love gas, but it wasn't. It was something quite juicy and enjoyable. But when I got back to the office my footage was gone. Thanks for the cheeseburger, Rezzie. Changing my screensaver to your favorite tango shoes was a nice touch too. The evidence that I still have is inconclusive at best, but should be posted soon.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

We have alibis.

3/13/2006 09:29:00 AM  
Blogger Thérèse said...

They're airtight.

3/14/2006 07:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, it's true. I, bubble boy, saw the two of them running through your back alley, Col, at around 7:30 last night with a Pink balloon. I wouldn't have noticed them had it not been for the balloon.

I believe that your box was green. It was dark, I couldnt' see the colour of the box they were running with. This leads me to believe that they are innocent.

*walks around corner*

*VJ hands B.B. a balloon.*

3/15/2006 10:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home