Tuesday, November 08, 2005

"Why I Love/Loathe My Town Post" Contest Rules

These are the rules for the "Why I love/loathe my town post" contest. 1. The title of the post must be "Why I Love My Town" or "Why I Loathe My Town" 2. Posts must be completed by November 28, 2005 at 8am Central Standard Time. 3. Pictures are not required. This post should reflect the blogger's writing ability. 4. If you wish to participate, then please leave a comment for this blog with your blog addy. After the deadline, I will post a voting poll with everyone's links. It will then be your turn to judge (even if you did not participate). 5. The post for this contest must include everything that you love or hate (or both) about your town. The town itself can be the one you currently live in, the one you grew up in, or the one you wish existed. Just focus on the "My Town" part, and you should be fine. It's your chance to show off your town to the blogging world. Kind of like the Westminster Dog Kennel Show. You can write from your one experience, to your favorite shops or restaurants, what makes your town creepy. Just remember that the post should feature what that town means to you. If you have any questions then please e-mail me (makazeminion at yahoo dot com) or leave a comment. See this post too.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Thérèse said...

In like Flynn.

11/14/2005 01:07:00 PM  
Blogger Minoa said...

lol

11/14/2005 02:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right here is the right blog for anybody who hopes to
find out about this topic. You realize a whole
lot its almost tough to argue with you (not that I really will need to…HaHa).
You definitely put a brand new spin on a topic that has been written about for
decades. Wonderful stuff, just great!

Feel free to surf to my website: medical negligence cases examples

9/09/2014 09:54:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

qzz0519
ferragamo outlet
oakley sunglasses
chelsea jersey
coach outlet canada
jordan shoes
uggs outlet
mulberry handbags
michael kors
michael kors outlet
ray ban sunglasses

5/18/2018 07:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home