Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Seasonal Affective Disorder can K.M.A.!

Taken and edited and loopholed from Elsewhere. Three screen names I've used: elysianmyth minoa BraidedBaka27 Three things you like about yourself: My height. My emotion-sensor. My ability to catch falling objects. Three things you are improving about yourself: My flexibity. My accentuation. The time it takes me to post pictures. Three parts of your heritage: Irish. German. Possibly Viking. Three things that scare: Unintentionally saying something to hurt someone I love. Making a mistake. Having an argument. Three of your everyday essentials: Blogging. Comfy clothes. Glenn. Three things you are wearing right now: Work shirt. Clarke black buckle witch shoes. Dockers. Three of your favorite songs: Rainbow Connection Nothing Compares to You Mrs. Three things you want in a relationship: Respect. Honesty. Love. Two truths and a lie: I am related to someone who participated in the St. Valentine's Day Massacre aftermath. I am married to Keanu Reeves. My maiden name means 'dark foreinger.' Three things you can't live without: Being somewhere within the vicinity of water. Sweet stuff. Comfy shoes. Three places you want to go on vacation: Hawaii. New England. Pacific Northwest. Three names that I like: Rhiannon, Jade, Nymphadora. Three celeb crushes: Keanu Reeves. Jonny Depp. Jake Gyllsomething from Donnie Darko. Three of your favorite musicians: Tori Amos, Sarah MacLachlan, Joss Whedon. Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you: Three of your favorite hobbies: Taking black and white photos. Playing Sims. Blogging. Three things you really want to do badly right now: Go home and play sims. Take photos of Fayetteville and post them. Go potty. Three careers you're considering/you've considered: Grphic Artist. Singer. Wedding planner. Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy: I belch loudly and often. Make lude jokes in public. Stubborn. Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl: Love musicals way too much. Clean and 'waitress' too much. Worry. Three people that I would like to see post this meme: You you you.

Labels: