Monday, November 07, 2005

Quote from Dinner Last Night at the Fabulous Brazilian Restaurant

Diner #1: What is that? *points to food item on which the current guess is pickled bamboo* Waiter: (Without pausing.) A plate. *laughter from table* Diner #1: No no, that! *points again* Waiter: Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't see it. I don't know but I will find out. *later* Waiter: Palm .... *later* Waiter: Are you interested in having dessert? Diner #1: Yes, but we didn't see a dessert menu. Waiter: *placing hands on hips* I'M the dessert menu! *later* *Waiter leaves bill.* Diner #2: May I have a pen? Waiter: Certainly. *Hands pen to Keanu-Reeves-look-a-like husband of Diner #1.* *leaves* *Diners giggle* Waiter then continues to fawn over Keanu-Reeves-look-a-like husband of Diner #1. *table giggles*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home