Wednesday, November 23, 2005

This Is What You Give Me to Work With?

I have this song stuck in my head. Oh well, that's what I get for sending out Chinese New Year cards in November. If you are willing, come find me, but don't forget the eggnog! I went to Wal-mart last night and brought a whole crap load of food, now all I think about is why the hell didn't I grab some eggnog? I worked on Sims a little bit last night. Now all I want to do is make an entire neighborhood of adobe style houses. That would be awesome! They are so much fun to make. Maybe I'll start working on some of the spare lots. That, or just give every house a theme from now on. Do you think any architects out there have used their work on Sims to display to a client? Just wondering....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home