Friday, November 04, 2005

Ah, Miss Rosenburg. Have you done something with your hair?

This morning started out wonderful! I am sporting pigtails, my Harvard shirt & hat. I got to work about fifteen minutes early, so I stopped by my favorite coffee place for a pumpkin mocha and a blueberry muffin. YUMMY! I hope they still have them next week, I got about three different guys on the cranes setting up the Christmas lights to wave at me. Then, I saw a statue that had a sticker on it's forehead. It's of an alien w/ a no sign across it. I thought that was hilarious, but of course I didn't have my camera on me. What else? It's gorgeous outside! Looks like it is going to rain, and there are wonderful fall colors everywhere. I need to take a picture of Old Main next week b/c of the treeline around it. I miss Jen. But she will be back next week! Wow! It is so wonderful to be on Allegra again. I wanted to make out with it the other night when I brought it home. Gwenny also came down to visit me this morning. That was nice b/c I rarely get to see her. And Stephanie also left some humorous spam in the comments. *sigh* Oh, I did get some more of my Sims to start falling in love w/ each other, and I got two more to start fighting. Quite hilarious. Yes, I have pictures. No, I will not post them today. I'm holding out. Damn tease ;) Last night was pretty good too. I got into my pj's again and watched 'Selfless' while eating. I tried putting apple pieces on my salad to see if it would fool me into eating it all, and it did. Best quote about Joss Whedon's genius that I have yet to read:
“Joss wrote the song (it’s called ‘Mrs’). I can’t take any credit for it whatsoever. We were on the set of Firefly when he was directing ‘The Train Job’ and we were talking and he said something like, ‘What if we flash back to the musical…’ And then the very next morning he walked in and said, ‘I’ve got the song.’ Sometimes I think you can start car batteries with his brain.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home