Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Take Me Out

You know how people will always wonder what you are like when you're drunk? Well, I get sleepy. But, when I don't drink, I act drunk. And I tend to leave people wonering whether or not I have taken my medication.
Anyway, I do get high. Never from an illegal substance. Typically it's from sugar. But last night, it was a homemade mocha that did it. I shouldn't drink coffee on an empty stomach. But I did. And it was good. Then it made me spacey.
So spacey that I came up with this joke: How do you tell the difference between which garbage bag has garbage, and which one has the bottles for recycling?
Huh, give up?
You shake them! I think I actually giggled out loud.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Minoa said...

of course i goofed.
i think it took me an hour to write that post.
waves of business.
that is correct though, never took an illegal drug a day (or night) in my life.

10/26/2005 01:36:00 PM  
Blogger chenmeinv0 said...

air jordan
ugg clearance
retro jordan shoes
coach outlet store online
louboutin outlet
nike air max pas cher
hollister clothing
moncler sale
ray ban glasses
hollister jeans
2016.12.12xukaimin

12/12/2016 03:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home