Monday, August 15, 2005

In Every Sense of the Word

Because of T-Rez, I am getting my shoe-fetish on. I found these beauties at prada.I can't imagine paying that much for a shoe. But then again...any price is acceptable if the comfort level is there. I blame Sims for making me aware of my comfort level. I just wish my calf muscles would cooperate so I could strut around in boots like these.

Wouldn't this be a great place to end every day? Go see it and many other beautiful pics at Sam Javanrouh's place.


I saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory on Friday. It WAS MARVELOUS!!! Just beautiful and wonderful in every way!!! VJ, totally agree w/ your favorite lines! I think I will need to watch it several more times though before I can recite the movie as it deserves. BTW, loved Noah Taylor. He's a good actor. Loved Helena's teeth too!

SPOILER (i just wish that they had more than one actor play the oompa loompas, although Doris was more than amusing! oh, and STOP IT WITH THE PREVIEWS!!! some people wouldn't even have to buy a ticket! we cracked up every time he walked into his elevator.)
Coming Soon!!!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home