Friday, May 06, 2005

Gritty

This Saturday, while my husband is gone, I will be getting down and dirty. Yes! More cleaning. He trusts me so. I guess it’s because of my Diet Cokeishness. (In case you haven’t heard, he has proclaimed that I, like Scott, am the Diet Coke of Evil. Grr! I say. Grrr! Or, as the saying goes: Those who fear the dark have no idea what the light can do.) I will probably throw out a whole bunch of stuff too. Like I said, I have been craving a zen environment lately. I think it is because of the change of season and our cramped apartment cannot hold all of my desires any more. I’ve been busy trying to get the Mother’s Day gifts done and sent. I ended up a week behind. This last weekend at Dragon Crest also managed to erase my internal hard drive. Come Monday morning, I barely remembered anything that I had planned to do for this month. It was a great event. My character ended up with a whole bunch of treasure and cool items. It was also a mind/emotion heavy event. I got to take a trip through my husband’s character’s mind and meet his split personalities. Yeah…that was interesting. I was really proud of my husband though. I think he did an amazing job for the first mod that he wrote himself. This weekend we are babysitting, so I think I might plan a "photo shoot"…although I fear the subject might turn out green. Maybe some cool art projects to take home to his mom? I could introduce him to finger paints. Muahahahahahhah! Yeah, I know I’m asking for trouble. But, I think I might have enough plastic mats to get the job done. And soap. Lots and lots of soap. If all else fails: Chuck E Cheese.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you liked the event. Sometimes I wish I could play instead of plotting.

5/09/2005 07:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home