Thursday, May 05, 2005

If I was...

Sven has a meme running on his blog in which participants choose from a list of potential careers and say what they would do. Sven's answers here. Here's the list: If I could be a scientist... If I could be a farmer... If I could be a musician... If I could be a doctor... If I could be a painter... If I could be a gardener... If I could be a missionary... If I could be a chef... If I could be an architect... If I could be a linguist... If I could be a psychologist... If I could be a librarian... If I could be a lawyer... If I could be an inn-keeper... If I could be an athlete... If I could be a professor... If I could be a writer... If I could be a llama rider... If I could be a bonnie pirate... If I could be an astronaut... If I could be a world famous blogger... If I could be a justice on any one court in the world... If I could be married to any current famous political figure... If I could be a dog trainer... The idea is to fill in your FIVE choices on your blog and then link back to the blog from which you got the quiz in the first place. Here are my five choices: 1. If I could be an architect... ... I would re-design empty military bases for homeless/community housing. Help out the guys on "Myth Busters". I'm sure they'd want me to build an arc at some point. At which point I would need to become a zoologist.... 2. If I could be a bonnie pirate... ... then I would cast off at Key West and grab my friends for crew mates. After we got our act together, I would then charge people to be our "guests" and make money off of yuppies by letting them act as real pirates, but they would all have to start off as scrubbing the deck. No one would make it to first mate.... 3. If I could be an inn-keeper... ... my guests would no of no better art of relaxation. And I would have a place to subject the world to my cooking and baking. There would also be karaoke night. And costumes. Heheeh.... 4. If I could be a librarian... ...I would have enough money to fund the ocean dig for the lost library of Alexandria. Employ hundreds of scientists and historians to restore items thought forever lost. Then, there would be a time machine. Please read: To Say Nothing of the Dog.... 5. If I could be a musician... ...I would be the greatest cover-artist in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home