Monday, April 18, 2005

He Could Be Yours... MAN_0001

First Manticore
First Manticore,
originally uploaded by Minoa.
He is the first! Adopt the very first Manticore, Manny, off of :bites when provoked:!!! He's so little, he hasn't even sprouted his wings yet!

*Please note that each manticore will come with a complete biography and a picture. And quite possibly a certificate of adoption.

I will present each little manticore for the next month. At the end will be the Grand Poo-Bah Adoption Day during which all of the little manticores will be given away to their new owner! Please note your interest for each manticore in the comments section for that manticore.

1 Comments:

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

He's so cute! I must have him! I love him. I [heart] him even.
I will take good care of him, I promise.

4/19/2005 08:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home