Saturday, January 01, 2005

I've Got a Theory

Lovely. I ended the year with pirates. Guess it just shows what kind of woman I am. Still working on becoming the woman of my dreams. Did that translate right? Oye. Ve. Eh. Today was cookie day. Three batches. One of which was experimental, and I was informed later that they tasted really good. Yay!!! Now tomorrow I might attempt to make tiramisu. I also have to pass out the cookies I made, then make more pretzels for G. And Wal-mart. Gots to gets to Wal-mart before noon. I've been crocheting. Watched "Once More W/ Feeling" today. As well as Resident Evil: Apocolypse. I am expecting nightmares tonight. An overwelming amount of sadness came this afternoon at 2 when I realized that I had missed the Tournament of Roses parade. Every New Year's Day I make a point of getting up and watching it in the morning. I was too sad to watch the rerun on the HG channel. In other news...I started to make "Buffy" characters in one of the Sims neighborhoods. Very sad, but it gives me a goal. Yucky sore throat. I thought I was completely over being sick this morning, then I felt the yuckiness creep in. It's over 60 degrees here. And it's been raining. ::bliss:: But it did seem to bring the sirens out. :( I will attempt to go to work with a fresh and positive attitude...and working headphones. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home