Thursday, December 23, 2004

Predictions & Revolutions for 2005

My Predictions for 2005 I will get trade in my beloved van for a Jetta.
G & I will scope out places to live.
We will have a blast on our birthdays. Spring break will be fun!!! G will finish his armor and it will look really cool. People will want to feed me tiramisu. My Revolutions for 2005 To call resolutions revolutions. Cut my hair. Short! I will see the ocean. Our 1 year wedding anniversary will be sweet. I will enjoy playing Anarchy more. I will have 2000+ hits on my blog...from other people! My blog will look more apealing. Even if I have to put bananas on it! I will start making Christmas gifts during the summer. I will sell something on ebay. Be more generous with my time towards others, and know that it is still okay to have private time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home