Friday, December 31, 2004

Happy New Years!!!

I've had a splendid day, in no small part of which was due to my wonderful husband taking off from work to sit at home and be a bum with me! =) I didn't get to bake (hopefully tomorrow), but I am currently beading while watching Buffy. I got thru season 5, and I just finished watching "Once More with Feeling" in season 6, but I'm going to watch it again...with subtitles so that I can sing along!!! I made a pizza from scratch tonight. It was good. G has been eating peanuts today. I'm making an armband thing. It might turn into a necklace. Two strands, with pretty stones. I went thru a lot this year. Physically, emotionally, legally.... I've been trying to grow spiritually, but it's hard for me to judge. I guess it's something like love, you'll just "know." I've started thinking about writing again. Doing some excercises to get me back into it. NaNo was too big for me. Write 50,000 words...right!!! I was a 20 word queen!!! My dynamics lie in the single moment. It's impossible for me to write a story w/out wanting to tell the entire plot within the first page. Oh well...guess I won't be watching the Buffy episode a second time. G is now playing Drakengard. I know that I have done a lot of planning & big talking. Where I say what I am giong to do. It should be more like what I *want* to do. Finishing my goals.... Heheh...we've just been invited to a party. Survey says, we'll be staying in tonight. Funny, I've only ever been to 2 new year's parties. Sad, huh? I've been looking at school again. Depending on the schedule for classes, and my personal schedule (vacations and whatnot) I might enroll. It would be for a grad course or two, which is kinda scary.... We were talking today and we *might* only be in the apartment for another year before we get a house. As soon as we finish paying off his transportation, I will be trading in for a newer mode myself! After that is paid off, home-owners will we be!!! I'm curious about all of the changes that may happen to us within the next five years. Let's see...five years ago I was: *20 *watching the lame new years being brought in on tv, making sure that the power was still on throughout the globe. The fact that it was still on over in Russia kinda nixed any scardy cat thoughts. *even if the power did go out, I think me & my little dog still would have tucked ourselves in. *just gotten over the flu *just had a very annoying guest over for a few days. i really should apologize to my mom for that one. she had the flu as well. *intent on finishing school w/in two years *a tad eager to turn 21 *mostly excited about starting to be more on my own *i think i got over my Savage Garden obsession *still reading Anne Rice *started listening to Tori Amos in five years...i see: *more stuff having happened =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home