Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Me a Sleuth?

Quickie:A minor slip up shouldn't keep you down forever. But it's okay to limp for a while. Overview:Your thirst to learn anything and everything you possibly can, regardless of the subject matter, will be relentless. Make sure your library card is current, and prepare to spend lots of time sleuthing. Interesting, I never liked sleuths or sleuthing in general. I guess that is what you could call it.... For NaNo I started to do research about gypsies, or roma as they prefer. I found some myths and stories from the library. Mostly children's books, but research nonetheless. I also requested a book about WWII. Anyone ever watch Hellboy? Well, I would like to research stuff like that. I love researching religion, learning about all of the different belief systems. I think that if I could start college all over, then that is what I would like to study, only problem is that there really isn't any business for it, right?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well at least we know your library card is current anyway!
jen =)

11/10/2004 10:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home