Wednesday, November 10, 2004

New Glasses?!

So, I got new glasses, and it sucks. I feel like everything I look at is in 3D. I haven't worn glasses in a year. Did I also mention I took two doses of Pamprin. So, I feel spacey. And when I look around, I feel dizzy. NOT GOOD!!! I think I might go in next month and get contacts. This is driving me nuts. My old glasses were lost in a mini-golf course. Three weeks later when all hope was gone, a two-year-old stuck his hand in the mud and pulled them out. Yeah, no kidding. Then, about six months later I sat on them and that was the start of my wearing contacts. The only thing that worried me about my contacts was that I would get an eye infection. Sometimes my eyes get itchy, or I feel like they are burning. It must all just be in my head. I guess we'll see what happens with these new frames. I wanted cat-eye frames, but none of the selection at Lenscrafters also came with sunglasses. I was quite disappointed. The good news is that the new rules came out for Dragon Crest, and only two years late. I really enjoy listening to Gridstream. They rock. Look them up on Live 365. Right now they are playing the soundtrack from animatrix. Last night I got to listen to the DJ talk about his local pizza delivery place. Why this amused me, I have no idea. Maybe it was because of my newfound dizziness and a lack of energy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home