Tuesday, November 09, 2004

To Blog...

Okay, so i read up on the Blogger Federation article, and I wondered...are others as bored with the look of my blog as I am. I looked at some of the blogs that they featured, and the one thing that stood out to me the most was that my blog looks really dull compared to everyone else's. So...I need a challenge. 1. Color. I love color! But what is the best way to present it. 2. Title. Pictures seem to grab people as well as catchy, non-cliche, phrases. 3. Pictures. Of anything that I find interesting, my own art work? 4. Spunk. Does it truly exist? When someone happens upon my blog, will they say, hey, this blog has spunk! Or will they think that it is spunkless? Watch out world! It's the year of the blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home