Thursday, November 04, 2004

Clowns

As I said before, my hard drive crashed. Or did I? Anyway, it was making sounds like a camera. Click! Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Click! Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! It seemed to be running fine as I played Makin' Magic. So, last night it got replaced. It was only then that I realized that I lost all digital pictures that I had on my computer, as well as all of the people that I had in the Sims. My husband and I had met, gotten married, had three children on the game, and all three children were turned into adults. Countless houses that I had made, none of which were very good. Oh well! All that the computer has on it now is an OS and Microsoft Word Perfect. For NaNo. Hopefully I will have the internet up and running tonight so that I can actually work on it. I noticed lately that I have been sighing a lot. I think that I am growing dissatisfied and uninspired. Guess I better kick it into high gear with NaNo. For those of you who are also scared of clowns, beware! Whatever you do, do NOT GO HERE!