Friday, October 22, 2004

Mimic

I have already mentioned Mimic. But I want to tell you more about her. Mimic is the Wandrakin that I play for Dragon Crest. Wandrakin are ever-childs. I doubt any of them have ever died of old age. What is so great about being a Wandrakin? Well, you get to Taunt people, act like a child, break out a game of Twister during battle. Stuff like that! People tend not to trust you, but that's silly! Know why? 'Cuz Wandrakin are great at following the rules! We are very legal! ::nods:: Although I think we are mostly illegitimate.... Why Mimic? IRL, I have a tendancy to mimic other people. I will take on sayings, postures, body language, rituals as my friends. It's annoying. Sad thing is, I really haven't incorporated it in game yet, but I am planning on it. Currently, Mimic is attempting to become the shaman of the Stag Tribe. Although, at the last gathering, things got a little weird in the totem realm. Mimic actually had a break down. I think that if anyone finds her now, she will be sitting in the middle of Wandrakin Camp, rocking back and forth, hands on her head. Yeah...it was bad. But, she has done a lot of good, like saved her fellow warriors when on guard duty. A couple of wolves came thru. She put them to sleep, killed them, and brought...er...most of her friends back to life.