Thursday, June 28, 2007

Things I've Spied

Something colorful to add..
I think if I lived near the water all day, I would do nothing else but stare at it. It would take me a month to fly a kite, or read, or eat clam chowder.I think if I lived near the water all day, I would do nothing else but stare at it. It would take me a month to fly a kite, or read, or eat clam chowder. I think if I lived near the water all day, I would do nothing else but stare at it. It would take me a month to fly a kite, or read, or eat clam chowder. Just give me an adirondeck chair and I'm home.
Have fun with architecture.

I totally agree. (From http://www.postsecret.com/)

Nutella has made my mornings sweeter, and fools me into thinking I'm being healthy.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home