Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The Shooting Star

I guess because it's the Halloween season, people would expect scary things from us bloggers. Instead, I'm going to post about something that is a little more seasonal for autumn. I saw a meme asking about a book that meant a lot to you when you were younger, and a lot of memories came flooding back to me. Including one book that was flooded, and then lost in a fire. Nana Upstairs and Nana Downstairs. I don't think there was ever I time that I read this book and did not cry, much less a time when I looked at the cover and started to brim with tears. Even now, the screen in front of me showing the book cover on Amazon has me all misty.

Autumn is a time of relection, cherished memories and the changing of ages. This book is a perfect reminder of that.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger chenmeinv0 said...

air jordan
ugg clearance
retro jordan shoes
coach outlet store online
louboutin outlet
nike air max pas cher
hollister clothing
moncler sale
ray ban glasses
hollister jeans
2016.12.12xukaimin

12/12/2016 03:25:00 AM  
Blogger noor said...


ارخص شركة شحن عفش

شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى مكة شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى مكة
شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى الامارات شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى الامارات
افضل شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى الرياض افضل شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى الرياض
شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى الدمام شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى الدمام
شركة نقل عفش من المدينة المنورة الى مكة شركة نقل عفش من المدينة المنورة الى مكة

8/21/2019 05:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home