Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Powders, pills, syringe?

Oh yes, today will be a good day. Despite the wonderful rain last night, the heat will rise again today. With all of the breeziness, damn allergens still get stuck up my nose and come out in an explosive erruption when I sneeze. I'm hungry. The possibility of me going to Wal-mart within the next 24hrs is increasing. My chocolate supply at home is running out. A vital software isn't working. But it will all be okay. Why? Because a quote from my favorite blogger is on Google.
People often write me and ask how I keep my wood floors so clean when I live with a child and a dog, and my answer is that I use a technique called Suffering From a Mental Illness. ~Heather Armstrong
Buffy before Xander gets gills.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home