Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Girly Confessions Meme

I blame Lola for this: I wear makeup: for playing dress up. I snuck out to meet boys: I never snuck out. Or really ever met boys. I keep a diary: Not so much any more. Just el blogo. I love chocolate: No, no. I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv me some chocolate. Chick flicks make me cry: That's not saying a lot. I've drank because of a guy: Eh. No. I still need my girl time: Alone time more than girl time. It takes me at least an hour to get ready: Rather, it takes at least an hour to get out of bed. See what marriage has done to me? I still have sleep overs with my girls: Nope. I love doing my hair: I love doing other people's hair. My boyfriend's better than yours: I didn't want a boyfriend any more, so I married him. I've given a guy a fake number: No. I've been honked at walking down the road: I don't think so. Although I have been barked at. :/ I've been called a slut: Not that I recall. I love singing: Yes. I love dancing: Yes. My boobs are too big: :( My boobs are too small: :( Football players are hot: Ew. I have my belly button pierced: No. I have my tongue pierced: No. I have a tattoo: No. I have gotten suspended: No. I have gotten arrested: No. Pulled over: Not yet.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home