Sunday, February 05, 2006

What I actually did this weekend

Glenn has been sick all week. Turns out that he had a virus, and I stayed home Friday to take care of him. At 5am he had a temperature of 101.5 and it got up to 102 by the time he saw the doctor that morning. I dumped him on the couch then tore off to fill his presciption and pick up more water. He drank about 24 bottles of water by himself this week and still couldn't stay hydrated. By that afternoon his fever broke, but he's still hasn't gotten back to normal. We were supposed to go to Kansas this weekend for a Dragon Crest event, but when I came home Thursday to find him sprawled out on the couch with used tissues all around, it was kind of obvious that we would be staying home. I did find some time between playing nurse and maid (four loads of laundry, mopping, vaccuuming, dishes, wal-marting, fan cleaning, etc.) to go out and get two wonderful cd's. Pearl Jam's TEN and Elton John's BEST OF. Couldn't beat getting the EJ 2-for-1 cd either. Lately I've been looking up cd's on amazon and if I can find them locally for the same price (including shipping) then I just get them here. I also found time to update a whole bunch of pictures onto photobucket. (Of course I'm not giving you a link! Do you think I want everyone to see a picture of me taking a bath in a sink?!) Image hosting by Photobucket Tried to make a Greek salad today. I ate it. I blame Glenn's sickness for the reason why he didn't like his. Although, the margaritas I made to go with tonight's fajitas were wonderful!!! It's also nice to see some fresh carnations in a vase too! And now, I study.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home