Monday, February 06, 2006

Call Me Patsy

I'm tempted to do something crazy. Like, get a part-time job crazy so that I can make money to do even crazier things. My birthday is coming up too. So far, a secret trip is planned. There are also other things being pondered in the blender that is my mind: getting extra piercings on my ears...painting pottery...to eat at a little Italian place...to drive in my car for a couple of hours just to listen to my new cd play...possibly a celebration with friends...and the corpse bride (although that might be more of a St. Valentine's Day thing). Image hosting by Photobucket See, it's been long overdue since I went on a relaxing vacation. A vacation where I didn't have to worry. A vacation where I didn't have to tell anyone where I am. A vacation where I don't have to answer the phone. A vacation where I can indulge in the food without worrying what it costs. A vacation without housework. I hope a hot tub will be involved.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home