Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Sven's Real Day Job

Sitting on my couch tonight, I could not believe my eyes as the new Diet Coke commercial aired before me. It wasn't the song 'I like the Way' by the BodyRockers. It wasn't the lure of the drink. It was not the featherbed. It was the fact that Sven was dancing on my television. He will deny it. But look: Sven was dancing as he went off to work in the morning, putting on his coat and shoes. I started to look in the background for his birds, but could not see them. In the end, I was half expecting him to try the door and find it locked from the outside.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Sweet holy mother.

It's Sven.

12/21/2005 07:28:00 PM  
Blogger Jonathan Bradshaw said...

Obviously, if he denies it or feigns ignorance, that just proves it's true.

12/22/2005 12:45:00 AM  
Blogger Thérèse said...

Wh--- Svennie never told us he was a TV star! That guy is just multi-layered, isn't he.

*gasp!*

He's doing this to further his campaign for world domination, isn't he!? Isn't he!!?

*concocts fiendish plan*

12/22/2005 04:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home