Monday, December 05, 2005

Christmas Survey

:) 1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate for the rest of the year. I drown myself with egg nog but resist the urge to buy it as much as I can. 2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Sits them under the tree. It's your parent's job to wrap them and hide them from the dogs. 3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored lights. Espeically blue. I prefer non-blinking, although it's kind of cool if they are set to music. 4. Do you hang mistletoe? Haven't seen it yet at Wal-mart, when I do, it's MINE! 5. When do you put your decorations up? Whenever I get a house. 6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Excluding dessert? But..but...eggnog. 7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? My Great Dane opening up my presents, which prompted my mom to hide the gifts in a closet until we opened them. All of the dogs got presents and had to open theirs. I think it was Bandit's favorite holiday. I just don't know why he wanted my cd's. They didn't smell like food. 8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I always knew. According to my family though there was one Christmas Eve when I would not let them start a fire because I cried and screamed that Santa would burn up. It was pretty cold too. 9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Open from friends and relatives on Christmas Eve, open up from the family Christmas morning. Fall asleep before noon then chow down on leftovers. 10. What kind of cookies does Santa get set out for him? Chocolate chip, duh! They're my dads favorite...hey! 11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it, hate driving in it. 12. Can you ice skate? Er..... I watch it a lot. Or, I used to. Michelle Kwan was robbed yo! 13. Do you remember your favorite gift? The cabbage patch dolls and the twin bunk beds my parents made for them. 14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? The food and home-made stuff. 15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? I have to pick just one?! 16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Letting the dogs open up their own gifts. 17. What tops your tree? I don't have a tree. And I don't feel like giving a dirty answer here. 18. Which do you prefer Giving or Receiving? Giving the perfect gift. Receiving something unexpected. 19. What is your favorite Christmas Carol? It Came Upon A Midnight Clear 20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Yum, but too many.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never really understood the eggnog thing, but I keep thinking that maybe eventually I will learn to get why people dig that stuff.

12/08/2005 06:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home