Monday, October 10, 2005

Why 39?

Done in honor of VJ. 1) my uncle: would be the coolest resort owner ever. All he needs is a resort.

2) never in my life: will I be able to do something, like see the ocean, for the first time again. Unless it's a different ocean, or in a different outfit, or the first time to do a little something in particular....

3) when i was five: my bedroom was commonly referred to as Toys R Us.

4) high school was: unnescessary. Why couldn't I have just gone straight to college?

5) i will never forget: my kindergarten teacher. Her last name was the same as the school, so we all thought that she was married to it. She left shortly after teaching our class. When she came back some time later to sub, I never thought that it was possible to relive your past until that day.

6) i once met: my soul mate.

7) there's this guy/girl i know who: was accused of being married to Satan.

8) once, at a bar: ermmm....I have never been to a bar. Well, not a 'bar', I've been to some, but they were typically attached to a restaurant.

9) by noon i'm usually: eating.

10) last night: I saw 'Waiting'. The two kids in it reminded me of some friends of mine. Just be sure to wait til the end of the credits. They threw in plenty of extras. And read the screen on the left when the credits are running.

11) if i only had: my house.

12) next time I go to church, i'll: hopefully find something I lost.

13) terry schiavo's: family needs to be left alone and learn to let go.

14) what worries me most: that i worry too much about inconsequential things.

15) when i turn my head left, i see: Lindor truffle wrappers that I have kept.

16) when i turn my head right, i see: the little witch hat ornament that Jen gave to me. 17) you know i'm lying when: I try to avoid or appease. It's horrible. Alhtough I do like this quote: 'If I wanted to lie to you, you'd never know. I'm a receptionist. I can lie like nobody's business. It's what I do.' -VJ

18) you know what i miss most about the eighties: when I could watch Michael Jackson videos and not feel guilty.

19) if i was a character written by shakespeare: I would be a singing on the pirate ship from Hamlet. But that play is lost...only to be redone by Gilbert & Sullivan!

20) by this time next year: I hope to be somewhat settled in a house and whizzing around town in a Jetta.

21) a better name for me would be: first name: Rebecca last name: Moonsea

22) i have a hard time understanding: closed-minded people.

23) if i ever go back to school i'll: find something I love to do.

24) you know i like you if: I make food for you.

25) if i won an award: I would hope that it was because I did make some kind of difference.

26) darwin, mozart, slim pickens & geraldine ferraro: would make a great pictionary team.

27) take my advice, never: get a tattoo without thinking about it for at least six months, then get a temporary tattoo to wear around for a month first.

28) my ideal breakfast is: strawberry crepes or french toast, with scrambled eggs and flavored iced tea. Maybe chocolate milk.

29) a song i love, but do not have is: the soundtrack to Pirates of Penzance movie. THE movie. The kevinklinelindaronstadtrexsmithgeorgerose movie.

30) if you visit my hometown, i suggest: eating the pizza.

31) tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars:
reminds me of Bill Gates on a St. Valentine's Day date.

32) why doesn't everyone:
spontaneously burt into song more?

33) if you spend the night at my house:
it'll be crowded, but there will be food and movies and singing and possibly some sort of craft or game involved. Wait, did you just say that I have a house?!

34) i'd stop my wedding for:
people to arrive and sit down. I'm seriously considering doing something special for an anniversary!

35) the world could do without:
chiggers and ticks.

36) i'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than:
lick it's butt.

37) my favorite blonde is:
a certain little guy who, when he thinks of me, also thinks of donuts.

38) paper clips are more useful than:
turn signals, since most people forget that they have them. But paper clips have many uses and are a prime tool when fixing computers.

39) if i do anything well, it's:
taking time to make up my mind about something. it infuriates others sometimes, but if it's a decision that I'm going to have to live with for a long time, then I think it deserves time. Unless I just 'know'.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home