Wednesday, September 28, 2005

A Cry and a Laugh

I watched Fever Pitch the other night. It was good and made me cry. It has Drew and Jimmy in it. What else do you need? I'm not sure who I liked Drew with better though. Fallon or Sandler? Maybe all three could be in a movie and the guys end up together? That would be hilarious. I liked Nicole Kidman in The Stepford Wives mostly because she seemed so free in this character. Even though that doesn't seem like the right word. But it was one of the few roles that she really looked like she was having fun in. That she could breathe in. Gods...was this her first comedy? All of her others roles, she was quite serious. I don't know, maybe working with Bette Midler just does that to a girl. Can't wait to see: Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story. For all of you other fans out there, I just found this site.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home