Monday, June 13, 2005

What Have I Done?

I have no idea what I did, but it obviously involved my back. As of Sunday morning the small of my back was in pain and made it hard for me to move. Now, I am a "jerker." For example if I am startled or tickled, I jerk. To jerk, is to writhe in pain for two minutes afterward!!! No wiggling for me. At least, in that area. WTF? The only thing that I can think I did was lie on my tummy for about half an hour late Saturday night/Sunday morning while I tried to stay awake during the Munchkin game. I was so close to winning that game. But, as with all Munchkin games, the leader must DIE!!! MUAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHH!!! One day I shall win Munchkin. And it might not happen until I finally get my own game. Grrr. Oh, the best part was when my husband drew the card that Randy made from Something Positive. I was proud of him for running away. Otherwise, fun was had by all, although there really was no drinking. Joy had a drink. Yeah...I guess next time we might do the thing where we soak a watermelon overnight in everclear. That should rock our socks off. Sunday I had fun playing Trivial Pursuit and singing karaoke against Evil Emily. I couldn't believe we tied in the end. Although the best part by far was the cheat code for the zombie audience. Imagine singing "Unchained Melody" to a crowd of army-shirt-and-cowboy-hat-wearing-zombies chanting "Brains! Brains!" while you sing. Yeah, I couldn't keep a straight face either. I also got to see Sue and Emily. Oh!!! and I finally got to meet the third sister.... She was a lot nicer than what everyone had been telling me. My husband also sprained his foot this weekend working outside. Just an extra excuse to cuddle ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home