Friday, June 10, 2005

My Sanctuary

Notre Dame
Notre Dame,
originally uploaded by satane.
Welcome to my sanctuary. It has been a nice day so far, filled with sprinkles of sugar. This weekend will be filled with waxing of the hands, music drifting throughout the rooms as clothes are cleaned and put away. Puffs of cleaner floating up from the floor as the vaccuum sucks up any missed pieces of popcorn. I will watch more of the third season of Buffy. What happens when Willow & Xander are caught? Will Spike get a life of his own and stop being so mooney over Dru? I still need to plan something for my one year anniversary this month. Two possible themes are recommended: paper or clocks. We need a new alarm clock. And I am still trying to find that autographed copy of the first Wheel of Time series book. Oye.
Either way, a sweet weekend will be had. Even if we must od on sugar. Saturday night will be an attempt at getting my husband drunk w/ a friend of ours. His metabolism is so fast, I fear the only was we will be able to do it is by making him take shots of everclear. Yay!