Thursday, June 02, 2005

Found on Avenging Ophelia

1. Reply with your name and I will write something about you. 2. I will then tell what song/movie reminds me of you. 3. If I were to apply an o'clock to you, it would be... 4. I will try to name a single word that best describes you. 5. I'll tell you the most memorable moment I've had with you. 6. I will tell you what animal you remind me of. 7. I'll then tell you something that I've always wondered about you. 8. Put this in your journal. What if No one's watching?

1 Comments:

Blogger Minoa said...

2. Living Dead Girl. Donnie Darko.
3. 12:25 pm
4. Unpredictable. 'Cuz I never know what story you're going to tell me from your past.
5. Making you blush. Realizing what that "p" word meant after writing it.
6. Er...meow?
7. When are you lying? When will you stop being afraid of what others think of you?
8. Put this in your journal.

6/02/2005 01:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home