Monday, May 23, 2005

CNN.com - Rhino, goat strike unlikely bond - May 23, 2005

Cute story, the last line freaked me out. It's nightmare worthy. CNN.com - Rhino, goat strike unlikely bond - May 23, 2005: "Bizarre interspecies partnerships are rare but not unprecedented. In perhaps the most unusual case ever recorded a Kenyan lioness in the wild 'adopted' baby antelopes on at least five occasions rather than make meals of them. Bok-Bok and Clover are at least both horned herbivores. In 1998, an elephant that was abandoned by its mother became best of friends with a sheep at a South African research center."

3 Comments:

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Awwwww, this makes me happy.

5/23/2005 03:27:00 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

I had a dream last night and was told you would be the one to decipher.

Last night I dreamed I could fly and I was saving the world, and when I confronted my enemy, I did not loose my ability to fly, as I almost always do! I think the first time in my life, I actually beat the bad guy, I think it was a Saddam Husein lookalike. After the battle, which did not entail violence, I was flying around with his lifeless body, looking for somewhere to cram him. And then I woke up. What does this mean?

5/25/2005 11:15:00 AM  
Blogger Minoa said...

Hmm...well the fact that you confronted a fear is a good sign. It means that in real life you have finally learned to face whatever has been challenging you. By cram do you mean kill? Depending on what Saddam means to you, it could mean that you have defeated the ultimate bad guy. But, since it was just his lookalike, I guess you only defeated a shadow, but it will help you in the future to beat the real thing. Pretty straightforward.

5/26/2005 02:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home