Tuesday, June 21, 2005

100 Things

Haven't I already done this? Oh well, here is 100 Things about me. Just because I am in a very giving mood today. 1. I can touch my tongue to my nose. 2. I have pierced ears. 3. Most birthdays in my family are on holidays. 4. I am an only child. 5. Therefore quite selfish and jealous. 6. Yes, I crave attention too. 7. But that doesn’t mean I don’t give back. 8. I have done over 100 hours of volunteer work. 9. Yes, I let stuff get to my head. 10. A friend told me that with me, everything is either “feast or famine.” 11. I tend to agree. 12. The middle path seems to elude me. 13. However I hope to start doing yoga soon. 14. If anything, then it will help my posture. 15. I need to eat better. 16. But it’s really hard when I crave Italian and Mexican food at all hours of the day. 17. “Are you hungry?” Is a question that you never have to ask me. 18. Buffy the Vampire Slayer is the best tv show ever. 19. Northern Exposure, Charmed, Family Guy, Joan of Arcadia, and My So-Called life are good too. 20. I am a role-player. 21. Though not very good. 22. I tend to let my emotions and the emotions of others get the better of me. 23. Sometimes I wonder if I am an empath. 24. I know that I have had dreams before of the future. 25. I also have feelings about places. Like, I know that certain places will be a part of my future someday. 26. I look forward to turning 27. 27. This is age I am now. 28. I cannot wait to buy a house. 29. I’m a bit nervous about having kids. 30. I HATE IT WHENEVER PEOPLE ASK ME IF I AM PREGNANT. 31. Mostly because the people that ask, aren’t asking so much as assuming with an accusatory manner. 32. Hoping to catch me in some big secret. 33. The biggest part that I disliked about getting married was the assumption of “womanly roles.” 34. Culture can suck at times. 35. But at other times, it can bring you wonderful things like Rocky Horror Picture Show. 36. My favorite film of all time is Jaws. 37. Which doesn’t fit in the genre of my other favorite films. 38. That would be musicals. 39. One day soon I hope to get a Jetta. 40. And it shall be named after my favorite animal. 41. Turtle. 42. People call me cute. 43. Because I am not that evil. 44. My friends consider themselves @$$holes. 45. But if they were, then I wouldn’t be their friend. 46. Sarah McLachlan and Tori Amos kick ass. 47. They should be super heroes. 48. I should write a fanfic about that. 49. I got addicted to a couple of Gundam Wing fanfics. 50. I started a new job recently. 51. And I love it. 52. I also love tiramisu. 53. It is the best dessert ever. 54. The first meal my husband made for me was shrimp and basil pasta. 55. It would go great with tiramisu. 56. He claims that the wine in the sauce was what made me fall in love with him. 57. Little did he know I knew I loved him the first time I saw him. 58. However, it took me a long time to tell him I loved him. 59. I was afraid of rushing into things. 60. I did that a lot. 61. Since I’ve been with my husband, I have slowed down. 62. A LOT!!!! 63. Surprises make me happy. 64. Although I don’t like them at first. 65. I am picky. 66. It comes from being an only child. 67. But I guess you knew that. 68. I am addicted to sugar. 69. But I think I kicked it. 70. Some time ago, I had a few Pepsi’s and I was literally shaking. 71. That made me happy. 72. It’s a great confidence booster knowing that you can change for the better. 73. I have been through a lot of changes the last ten years. 74. I think it’s the change of environment. 75. Moving to the country changed me for the better. 76. Cities are nice to visit. 77. I want to see the ocean. 78. My husband wanted to take me to see the ocean for our honeymoon. 79. We have been married for one year, and have not been able to go on a honeymoon. 80. Alone. 81. Hopefully next year that will change. 82. I’m really happy that we had a small wedding. 83. I highly recommend listening to that little voice inside your head more. 84. You’ll be more individualistic if you do. 85. And less stressed. 86. I wish people were more spiritual than religious. 87. I believe that we will advance more technology-wise if we are more spiritually advanced. 88. I get sleepy on sun-shiney days. 89. On rainy days, I feel that you should either have the Goonies or Labyrinth on the tv. 90. It all depends on when the rain starts. 91. Goonies for the morning. Labyrinth for seven o’clock at night. 92. I love animals. 93. Sometimes I feel I am better with them than I am with people. 94. I have no idea what I should go back to school for. 95. Or if I should even do it. 96. I have degrees. 97. I want to develop more craft and trade skills. 98. I like to keep busy. 99. But it hurts my hands. 100. I want people to say of me that I was good with my hands. 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home