Friday, June 17, 2005

Bad Mood Col

All I want to do is eat yummy hot pizza on the couch, watch buffy, then eat ice cream with my husband while we watch some action flick. Is that too much too ask? Guess so. Tuesday is our one-year anniversary. We are going to try and go out to eat next weekend. So far both nights are taken, so I'm hoping for lunch. Wish me luck. This weekend I'm supposed to stay up all night both Friday and Saturday nights. Yes, I have worked all day today, got woken up last night from the storm. No what the best part of all this is? Next week is "the" week. I stocked up on meds last night...now if I can just get more chocolate on Monday, i should be fine. The weird part is, it will mean that I have been at my job for about a month. When did that happen? Can I get an "oy ve!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home