Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Creamy Goodness

Dessert anyone?
Dessert anyone?,
originally uploaded by kanaekat.
Mmmmmm...the week has officially started. As of last night. Yay!!!
I believe tonight G and I will be going out to dinner. And I have a dress all picked out. It was actually my 'spare' wedding dress. A chinese wedding dress that I found in Eureka Springs. WITH A DISCOUNT!!! Actually, it was one of the first times that the sales lady said, I'm going to give you another discount just b/c it fits so well, you must have it!!! Yay. Now...it's been over a year since I bought it. Wow. And yet, I cannot think of a better occasion to wear it!
Oh yeah, and tonight we will take a bite each out of the cake in the freezer that has been taking up precious space. Hey! I could fit a entire pint of Chocolate Chocolate Chip ice cream in there! Oh well...last night I cleaned. I even cleaned the office! I can now shut the closet door in the office, it is amazing!!! Maybe I'll even get to sew sometime this week! Wheeeeee!!!

So, last weekend was Dragon Crest. And it was HOTT!!! I did remember to bring a cd player and my Buffy soundtrack. I actually listened to it all the way thru twice and sang it out loud for everyone to hear. Before noon. When most had stayed up til dawn fighting. I even sang and dance while practising on the vile balance beams. For about three events in a row I seemed to die while going on the balance beams. This time, I didn't have to. Yay!

And now this weekend...I believe I am going to see a friend of a friend's band Friday night. Saturday is a friend's wedding reception (she got married in Hawaii a week ago). And then later that night is a friend's birthday party. Sunday? Hmm...possibly sleep or possibly slip up to a certain restaurant. I have no idea. I do know however that my husband requested "us time" this week. Yay for us time!!! However, I would like to point out to the person that knocked on our door last night around 9pm, KNOCK IT OFF!!! No more of that for the rest of the week? Okay? You spoil the mood. Who was that anyway? You didn't even stick around when we answered it? What's up with that, yo? Hopefully tonight we will be able to hide away. Mmmmm...a yummy dinner. But where? I'm holding out for italian. As I told my husband, I *must have* tiramisu at some point this week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home