Monday, April 04, 2005

Just Kidding!

In other news I also beat Soul Calibur II w/ Chai Xianghua. Why is this so important, because this is the first time that I ever really beat any kind of a game all by my little self. Keep in mind, it was just the little arcade part, but still, I did it! Why do I like to play Xianghua? Because she is hilarious! She's like a little sorority girl and will even throw a temper tantrum, and yes, you do take damage. My next favorite character is Ivy, who is quite the dom. Just watch her special attacks and listen to her. I do think that she and Astaroth have a thing going. Raphael is jealous. And then there is Voldo who is the scariest mother ever! He constantly moonwalks (well) and does these acrobatic, razor-blade attacks that drill your character into the ground, and leaves the player wanting to hide under their woobie. Yes, you will need your woobie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home