Friday, April 01, 2005

Thumb of Doom!

Well, I ended up going from from work yesterday before I collapsed on the floor. I was sitting at my desk, having just finished up my work, when suddenly it felt like a Big Thumb of Doom started to push me down until I felt so dizzy and numb that I was literally afraid of falling out of my chair. I almost called my husband to come and collect his poor little wife. Yeah, now I know what a shot of novocaine to the temple feels like. So, to bed! To bed, I said! And that was pretty much where I stayed all night. In and out of sleep. Until, suddenly, we were both wide awake at 1am. Then, back to sleep. This craziness has got to stop. Maybe this is what it means when Mercury is in retrograde, no one gets any sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home