Monday, April 04, 2005

I Want to Be the Latte!

We had some friends over last night and it was awesome! We played Trivial Pursuit 90’s edition, and the girls kicked @$$!!! Then, we played uber Munchkin (regular, blender, star) and it was great! We almost played to level 20, but by that time it was already past midnight, and with the time change in effect, we stayed up for another hour telling each other stories, and then our guests got kicked out. Eh. I did make lasagna and broccoli raisin salad and it was pretty good. My husband and I also stayed up for about an hour talking. And then there were dreams. It was as though the night continued. I wonder if my friends dreamt about it too. Now it is morning. Why can't it be five o'clock, the time when G and I made a pact to go back to sleep? Happy Daylight Savings Time you bastards.

1 Comments:

Blogger Minoa said...

heeheeehheee...
G and I would love to have everyone over again. we are not sure when just now. :D
where shall we go dancing?

4/05/2005 09:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home