Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Things

I love the low, moany, squeak my office chair makes when i swivel back and forth...just to hear it. I love touching noses with G. I love the change of seasons and wish that I knew how to celebrate them better. Next year I want to celebrate my birthday in a big way. I really like Christmas lights. That surprised me. Not the blinky ones. I love going out to eat. I love getting up early, going to breakfast, and accomplishing things before most people are out of bed. I love personal, home made stuff more than store bought. I saw the rise and fall of "Super Size" at McDonald's. I love the feel of a kat purring in my lap. I love the feel of a child/baby sleeping peacefully in my arms. I love rollar coasters. I really want to see the ocean. Just spend an entire day exploring it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home