Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Do I Not Have A Voice

I am voiceless. I had a dream the other night that i had a really sore throat. When I woke up, I had a really sore throat. Ended up going home early. Voicelessness was definitely the theme. Yesterday in the office, I continued to tell Sheila about how & why we were doing something. But she wouldn't listen. I could see this, so I kept telling her to go see the person in charge and get the story straight. Maybe I just wasn't saying it right to her. So, Sheila comes back to the office and basically says what I had been saying. Fine. Whatever. Then, she starts going on about holiday time, how much did we need saved up before we got charged, etc. I told her what I knew, and read from the report in front of me. She didn't believe it, and went on about last year. I explained to her why last year's leave was different from this year's. She didn't believe me. So, she called someone else. They told her THE EXACT SAME THING THAT I TOLD HER. She didn't believe them. She finally got a hold of human resources, and guess what? I guess when you get to a point of being so stressed out it's hard to focus and let go of the paranoia that sets in. Wow, i just got an e-mail apology from her. yay!!! She's calmed down. And everything is right with the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home