Monday, December 06, 2004

Thankfully

This weekend was another 'brain dead' weekend. I took an allergy pill Saturday afternoon. I didn't wake up until the turkey had been out of the oven for almost an hour. Thankfully, it was still blessedly warm. =) One night I treated us to ice cream. We spent the majority of the weekend playing computer games. Didn't get Christmas cards done. Did get some presents bought. Did email my mom, three times, I think. Enjoyed the rain all day on Sudnay. Even as I took out the trash. We PIGGED OUT on turkey. Saturday night we both felt like we were going to burst!!! It was a nice feeling. We will probably be doing the same thing tonight. I thought about whether I wanted a dog or a cat for our first house. I would love to have my little dog from my mom's house. But, not too sure that is going to happen. Dogs are too hard to care for when you have a full time job. Couldn't find any classes to register for that I liked. Sent G. applications for school. House is still relatively clean from last weekend. Enjoying new jacket. It's nice. Started a neighborhood in my sims game based on real life people. So far, there has been only one incident. =) Tonight I am looking forward to playing anarchy, eating turkey sammiches while watching MARTIAN SUCCESSOR NADESICO. Yay for Ruri and being able to put up w/ idiots!

1 Comments:

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Yummmmmmmmmmmm, warm turkey.

12/06/2004 03:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home