Friday, December 03, 2004

Favorite Stores

Dark Star Visuals A sea of beads and sparkling crystals greet me when I enter the store. Hand made items, hippie-ish-ness. Where I knew my wedding dress would be waiting for me, and it was. Barnes & Noble To sit. To sit to read. Aye, there's the book. And Godiva Chocolate. Nay, cheesecake!!! Antique Book Store Behold! Like a temple, housing many treasures of books and music You allow your patrons to come forth thru the musty air Stirring their sense more than their allergies Awakening a sense to know all. With many catagories you delicately prescribe each book to its nestled corner. We cherish thee. Arsaga's Your mocha roll tempts me. Jammin' Java The local sandwich shop, forced out of its residence by a "retro cafe", now sent to the corner, where it made an entire world for anyone wanting their wonderful coffees and teas, or healthy sandwiches made with ingrediants bought daily/seasonly from the Farmer's Market, they make you feel at home and will call you "darlin'" - even on the phone! Cheap Thrills For all of your clothing/costume/Dragon Crest needs. Corsets, brooches, cheap jeans, beautiful dresses, and wigs! Oh, and a nice new leather coat too!!! Wal-mart How I loathe thee!!! yet, cannot resist your sales, or your closeness, or your 24 hour availability. You are the crack of Arkansas. Hot Topic Goth goes mainstream? Eh, either way it fills all of your '80's child needs. My Little Pony, Care Bears, Alf, Smurfs, Labyrinth, Rocky Horror. As well as Nightmare Before Christmas, band shirts, really really really really cool outfits, and AMAZING SALES!!! For all of your Matrix-Goth-Punk-80s-Medieval dressing needs =) Best Buy Too close, resisting store credit, ooh! The new Sims! Krispy Kreme ::drools:: Hobby Lobby How could I forget you, must have walked too close to Wal-mart. Without, I would not be able to get my craft fix. So many times have I gone to you, only to find something that no one else had, that made my wallet sigh with ease. I was wrong for thinking they wouldn't have all of the stores that could meet my needs in the South. But that is what the internet is for =) Mississippi, eh Matthew?

1 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

The crack of Arkansas. I love it!
MUAHAHAHAHA!!

12/03/2004 01:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home