Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Missing You Monday

I feel missed! ;) I was gone yesterday due to a shopping trip with my husband. We went to Tulsa, had a great time, then got home. They don't mark the signs very well. I got us into a 2 hour detour and that really upset me because I am excellent with directions and sign reading. Grrrr! So, back to work! Still didn't finish shopping or baking, but that is tonight's quest. Current mood: annoyed + headache. Lately, I have craved nothing more than to walk around w/ headphones on so I can drown out all of the chitchat around me. I have become the hermit! Also, I might make it my New Year's Resolution to cut back on the Internet some. At least during the day. I got a Daniel Merriam Calendar. I love him! I am going to learn how to paint with watercolors. Painting houses. That is my new goal.