Thursday, December 02, 2004

Forming My Own Opinion

You'd think that I would have done this already, but I haven't. Over the last few years I have been learning that it is okay to have an opinion, even when it differs with my friends. I have even learned that it is okay not to go out or do something when everyone else is. It's okay to stay home when you have a migraine. Now, I have to learn how to express my opinions nicely. I have to think more positively and not focus on the negative. Especially when I am starting to notice, then focus on, my friend's/family's habits/vices. I need to appreciate my husband more. And not get too upset when I feel that I need to be appreciated because he probably feels the same. I need to finish what I start. I need to truly listen to others, even when it's about mundane things. I need to be less narcissistic and more optimistic. Things need work, that is just the way it is. You get sick, deal with it. Friends like it when you call. Being a hermit is okay some of the time, not all of the time. Don't worry about what people's intentions are, trust is best. How did this turn into a list of how to adjust my attitude? Maybe that is what I needed for Christmas, just a better outlook...and more pamprin. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home