Friday, December 17, 2004

Deep Down Inside My Little Heart

I just want to cry my little eyes out!!! Last night G & I discovered that we miscommunicated over Christmas vacation, and he asked off for the week that I will be working. I've been so excited ever since I found out that he was going to take this Christmas off and we could spend NINE WHOLE DAYS together!!! Last Christmas he worked. This Christmas we will be going to both parent's houses. And all of our other vacations were spent with other people. Sure, there's been the sporadic snow day. But otherwise, :( So, today I pass around the eggnog, take pictures, and color. Currently drinking my tea. I have my little stuffed kitty next to me. My little Monkey. And I am looking forward to a good weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home